Sunday 13 September 2009

Oh my GOSH


Despite trying a trillion different beauty products every year, I am much less experimental when it comes to make-up. I will in fact post about my make-up essentials later. But this week on a desperate dash through Superdrug to purchase my favourite foundation (Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse) I picked up a new eye pencil on a whim. Now, I'm not one to wear eyeliner on a day to day basis, but when I do it is usually black. However, I was lured by the range of colours stocked by GOSH. I know coloured eyeliners are nothing new but hey, as I said, I am super unadventurous with my make up so it was an exciting moment for me!
I chose Funky Violet which is a fairly deep purple shade. You can see the colouring on my hand in the picture. It goes on really smoothly and is completely smudge resistant - essential for me as I get dry eyes from wearing my contact lenses too long and am ALWAYS rubbing my eyes - smudged makeup isn't a good look! So I was really pleased it stayed put. The only disappointing factor for me personally is that it requires sharpening - I prefer those which you can twist up as I never have a sharpener to hand when needed. But overall I would give this product a definite thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment