Tuesday 22 September 2009

H&M Sequinned Feathers


Deviating slightly from beauty products, I had to share this delightful dress/tunic from H&M. Sadly I am feeling too poorly to take a better picture but it's much nicer in reality! I am loving the delicate sequin and beading detail on the shoulder. Even better is that it was only £19.99! But has anyone else noticed that high street stores seem to have cut down on steaming the stock before putting it onto the shop floor?! The extreme creasing of this item almost put me off trying it on...but I'm glad I did. Everyone needs a little bit of sparkle in their wardrobe!

3 comments:

  1. Thats so pretty! Everything gets creased because it's so rammed together on the rails which is a shame. Makes you feel like you're constantly shopping at a jumble sale. I think zara in Liverpool are the worst offenders! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely agree that everyone needs sparkles in the wardrobe.
    sequins + josie = true love
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete